Leuzinger High School Class of 1981 - Latest News
10-05-2006 - Happy Halloween - October 31st
Halloween Safety Tips For Kids
1) Plan costumes that are bright and reflective. Remember masks can limit or block eyesight.
2) Routes should be planned and shared with mom and dad. Adults should go with very young children.
3) Carry a flashlight.
4) Cross the streets only at corners. Look both ways. Remember, motorists may not see you.
5) Keep away from open fires and candles.
6) Only visit homes with the porch light on.
7) Accept treats at the door. Never go into a stranger's house.
8) Have a grown-up inspect your treats before eating. Don't eat already opened candy.
We Wish You...
A Safe and Happy Halloween!!!
Return to Latest News